Florence Hearing Health Care offers the following services:
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluation
- Communication Needs Assessments
- Hearing Loss Counseling and Communication Strategies
- Hearing Aids and Assistive Technology (TV headsets, captioned telephones and amplified telephones)
- Custom Hearing Protection (musician's earplugs, sleep plugs, and more)
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Treatment
- Earwax removal/cerumen management
If you're not sure what you need, that's okay. Give us a call. We'll help you understand how to assess your situation and together we'll find a hearing solution that fits YOUR life.
Improving your hearing is a journey
Accepting a loss in hearing can be difficult; it's frightening to admit that your basic human faculties aren't working like they're supposed to.
We can help you lose that weight off your shoulders by gaining back the nuances of your hearing you may have forgotten–like the ticking of a clock, the hiss of a hot radiator, of the purr of your faithful cat.
Please remember: it took years for you to get here, it will take time for your ears (and your brain) to recognize those old sounds and how to understand what they mean to you. Just like any other skill, you get rusty if you don't practice. When you suffer from hearing loss, you get rusty at interpreting everyday sounds.
So call us today. Let's find out what you're missing so we can help you get it back.
Do you need a hearing evaluation? Ask yourself:
- Do people seem to mumble or speak too quickly?
- Do you misunderstand what was said or have to ask for repetitions?
- Do you need the television or radio volume louder than other people seem to in order to clearly understand it?
- Do you feel tired or exhausted after social events or do you avoid them because it's too hard to hear?
- Do you hear ringing or buzzing sounds in your ears, especially at night?
- Do you miss the turn signal sound on your car and others have to tell you it's on?
- Do you miss some of the sounds of songbirds that others hear?
If any of these symptoms feel very familiar to you, don't worry. Give us a call. We'll help you understand your hearing challenges and how–together–we can improve your hearing.
DID YOUR KNOW? You're not alone; hearing loss affects about 20% of all Americans.